Ads

Friday, July 11, 2008

Wrench No 25

It is deep night… But I have to publish it, - otherwise it will be forgotten… In continue to yesterday post "False hope and misguided thinking", I have found one more wrench and I like to label it by No 25:
"Everyone wants to give everything away for free. Thats the way the internet should work, right ? Wrong. Let me change the conventional wisdom a little bit with this - Free is only good if someone else is paying for it."


Found on “Blog Maverick” by Mark Cuban. Very pragmatic, life approved statement. But much more big surprise for me was to find out information about Mark Cuban in Wikipedia.

To intrigue some of you (I am hear a snigger of Startups veterans) - I can resume his Wikipedia profile in one line: "From bartender to dot-com billionaire".

I have found several similar details between his and my modest biography:
  • his family is Jewish
  • arrived from Russia
  • starts from barmen
  • started own company
  • deals like system integrator and software reseller
  • was proponent of technologies such as Lotus Notes

Please stop to laugh me in face … no more similar details found … rest only differences:
  • he is billionaire, - I am only going to be...
  • he is entrepreneur, - I am trying to be...
  • he live in USA, I am in Israel...
  • ...and etc.

The sky is the limit, and please stay out of my way!
:-)

End of midnight overheat brain rambling.


No comments: