Ads

Monday, July 21, 2008

In continue to yesterday post...

My “news radar” catches out of there one more article by angel investor & entrepreneur, Marc Hustvedt – “5 Web 2.0 Services I'd Like to See (and I'd actually pay for)”.

Here are all five Marc interesting in:
  • Human Blog Translation Network
  • "Big Red Button" - disaster planning and action
  • Painless Photo Management
  • Open Platform for our Data Breadcrumbs
  • SocialMeme

To the best of my knowledge these don't exist, or at least haven't launched in any real way yet. If you know of a team working on them, please let me know.

... says Marc - so, please help him to solve the problem.

In case you find yourself in situation that nothing left from yesterday 30 ideas list of Y Combinator, move quick and take some from today’s “menu”.

Of course I have scan blog of Marc for more interesting posts. Result – his blog added to my Blog Roll. Thanks to Marc for informative source.

I am sure, one day I will contact him and offer to invest in my Web 2.0 early seed stage startup.

My best regards to all of you



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Fabian for the post. My biggest advice to entrepreneurs (of which I am again with Tubefilter.tv) is to seek out a problem that needs solving. Don't invent a solution before you've found the problem.

Often what you start out trying to fix will lead you to the bigger problem itself.

Best of luck with your projects!

Cheers,

Marc

Coffee Bean said...

Thanks for comment Marc.
It is my pleasure to wake up on the morning and find out your post.

I absolutely agree with you that the “problem” is the key to the success of the any business, not only Web 2.0 related startup.

But sometimes entrepreneur “START”s work on some real problem, but no “UP” happens …
We all know what reasons may be:
- Implementation of the service may be to complicate
- Monetizing idea not work
- Service just not popular
- Market not ready – “Time BEFORE market”….
- … and etc.

So, some luck is needed too, IMHO.