Ads

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Local worksop found

In reply to my invitation to discussion, posted on “the.co.ils Zone” forum I got reply from Erez Eden, about local community – “3 day startup - Israel”.



Being surprised I like to thank you Erez for provided information. Looks like I miss it searching myself, Google not perfect ... or my efforts were not energetic enough.

Sharing with my blog readers about “3 Day Startup - Israel”, I have to make delayed announce about they success - newborn startup, Tribiu!


This website is a product born from an intense weekend of 56 passionate professionals who spent 56 consecutive hours of their free time creating a unique contribution to the community…


My congratulation to all “56 passionate professionals”! Hope I will have an opportunity to participate in next coming “3 Day Startup - Israel” event.

See you there...
:-)


No comments: