Ads

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Going out, to the road

I have subscribed to some Israeli Startup groups via LinkedIn social network. One of them "The Tel Aviv-Yafo Entrepreneur Meetup Group" has meeting tomorrow Thursday, July 17, at 09:00am in...


Oh, I can not say where – I have found in last moment before publishing this post that information about location of meeting open only for group members. Sorry, but I will post some resume about this meeting here.

How many will come? So, till now 56 members says "Yes" and 14 – "May Be". Let see tomorrow.

What for I am going to meeting? Hm, what for all people meets in thematic groups? Meet new mind-liked persons, collaborate, learn from them, to share with them, discuss, and etc... That in general, but to be more specific – in "Long run", I like to meet some people, to "encapsulate" them (to not forget myself) to crew core and "go out to the road".

See you there...


No comments: