Ads

Friday, July 18, 2008

First Meetup Resume

First of all I like to thank Deloitte (Israel) for contributing the amazing place for our meeting. You can see on the first photo below Round Tower of Azrieli Center where they offices are located on the 42 floor, and two more photos with fantastic view from the room we have pleasure to meet.

Secondary, - my thanks to Gadi for meeting organization. Gadi, keep doing it and ask us for help in case you need some…

So, about meeting - special quests were two nice persons from M.Y.Firam business development consultancy: Amir Student and Dr. Menachem Student (actually father and son). They lecture was very informative, but short... Looks like “my hungry brain” was prepared for much more information... Today, analyzing this I understand that for dialog (like for Tango) needs two parts... Looks like we did not where ready to such kind of collaboration. Anyway, I am very thankful for useful information sharing. I have liked the resume – that most of non trivial problems each entrepreneur may solve himself. It inspires me personally and most of listeners.

In reason that it was my first meeting, I did not knew anybody personally and it took some time till I had feel comfortable and start to talk with people. Finally I made some contacts /conversations.

Photo reportage:


More photos and comments of other meeting members here.



No comments: