Ads

Monday, August 11, 2008

Knowing better people around you

While midnight web-surfing and scanning the "Tel Aviv-Yafo Entrepreneur Meetup Group" members profiles, I have found a lot of interesting people, blogs they manage, services some of them provides. Some contacts made for our new venture needs. With my pleasure I am going to share information, which may be interesting for local startup entrepreneurs. Of course it is hard to announce all of them in one single post, but I like to mention some of them, other may be disclosed in later posts.

So, via Boris Nadion's profile I have found that he is the member of small group of 3 (together with Vitaly Kushner and Michael Mazyar) software developers with an impressive list of tools and technologies, named Astrails.
– Tel-Aviv based web consultancy. I liked their last project – BitWine- beta release of web-service which helps
"find skilled professionals in various areas such as Technology, Nutrition, Travel, Relationship, Parenting etc, get to know them in an informal setting, and enjoy their consultation from the comfort of your home".

- service added to my blog "Cofee shops" list – startups and projects I found interesting.

In Liat Vardi's profile I have figured out women driven community for women entrepreneurs. She also has own blog, - informative resource, not only for women's… :-)
I recommend to visit "Venture Capitals" category of her blog with several interviews with representatives of some local VC funds.

- Exploring Carmel Ventures I have found a few coming events, one of them may be very attractive for entrepreneurs - Internet & Media StartUpScale on November 11, 2008, so update your calendars.


And the last for today announce about Garage Geeks, found via "Carmel Venture"- strongly recommended...


Physical & virtual space for multi-disciplinary creative people to meet, innovate and build non-commercial projects that would otherwise may not come to life.


Thats all for today, hope you liked it.

Salute,
Fabian


No comments: