Ads

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Jeff Pulver again in Tel-Aviv



Yesterday, 30/10/2008 Jeff came back to Tel-Aviv. So, welcome home Jeff… to Holy land…

During my visit I will have a cameo role on the Israeli TV show “Mesudarim.” Mesudarim is the Israeli version of “Entourage.” I am pretty excited about this. :)

When I’m not at any of these events, chances are that I will be in a hotel lobby meeting with (early) early stage startups. At the moment I have about 27 such meetings scheduled. While my meeting schedule for this trip is now fully booked, if any friends are aware of an interesting hi-tech Israeli startups that I should know about, please feel free to send me a message and I will setup a meeting during a future visit.


Looks like "I have missed train"... Anyway I will ask him for meeting during next visit.

More detailed schedule of Jeff Pulver visit you can find on his blog.



No comments: