Ads

Monday, October 27, 2008

One more valuable essay from Paul Graham


I have updated my link collection of "Articles in Cloud" by one more valuable essay from Paul Graham - "Why to Start a Startup in a Bad Economy"



The economic situation is apparently so grim that some experts fear we may be in for a stretch as bad as the mid seventies.

When Microsoft and Apple were founded.

As those examples suggest, a recession may not be such a bad time to start a startup. I'm not claiming it's a particularly good time either. The truth is more boring: the state of the economy doesn't matter much either way.


Great article, strongly recommended, especially for "one step before" entrepreneurs...

I like most of his articles and you can find more links to my favorite on "Articles in Cloud" sidebar. Also new "Hacker News - Y Combinator" RSS Feed added for your attention.

Regards
Fabian



No comments: